We take our responsibility for conducting work in a safe and healthy manner seriously. Our entire company is iProLive Compliant and our OH&S Compliancy Policies are kept up to date and are accessible online.
Upon request, you can see all relevant parts of our OH&S systems and policies for your peace of mind.
Our System includes but is not limited to:
- OH&S Policy
- OH&S Manual – including induction forms (Safety, Conduct, Drug and Alcohol, Evacuation, etc)
- Incident and Accident Reporting
- Insurances – Ipro LiVe Compliant
- Public Liability Insurance
- Current Work Cover Policy
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (specific services only)
All our Technicians also receive the following as standard to ensure easy identification and peace of mind:
- Working with Children Checks
- National Police Checks
- Full Uniform
- Photo ID Tag
- Induction Folders (including JSA’s, Certificates, Police Checks, etc for onsite client verification if requested)
We cover your OH&S Risk
Tagoff Essential Services also covers off on your OH&S Compliancy by providing you with progressive and/or final reports on all items and services provided.
Your reports are available as any of the following to suit your business’ needs:
- Online documents through our secure Client Login Portal
- Hardcopy print or
- Softcopy emails
Our transparency gives you peace of mind that you have chosen the best when it comes to electrical testing and tagging. Contact us or give us a call on 1300 824 633 to make a booking today.