Let us assist you to protect all occupants and visitors to your building through AS 3745-2010 compliant Evacuation Diagrams and Compliance Services.
Evacuation Diagram (Map) Requirements.
AS 3745-2010 provides clear guidance on the preparation of evacuation diagrams and although this standard is not specifically referenced by legislation, Tagoff Essential Services considers it best practice for the development and implementation of emergency plans for facilities. As such, we recommend:
- All people conducting a business or undertaking at a facility should ensure they have evacuation diagrams in accordance with the requirements of AS 3745-2010.
- Persons involved in the preparation of evacuation diagrams produces such diagrams in accordance with the requirements of AS 3745-2010.
- Exit and Emergency Lighting Testing and Maintenance Repairs.
- Paths of travel.
- Discharge from Exits.
- Emergency Evacuation Diagrams.
- ASEMR Reporting (Through Independent third-party provider)